Sunday, October 29, 2017

White Genocide Week - Day Seven!

The Final Solution!


The whole "white genocide" narrative hinges on one important thing - That white people becoming less of a majority is somehow a concerted, conscious, malicious effort. That white women and white men are mixing with non-whites, or "anti-whites" as the white supremacists have taken to calling us, for any other reason than the obvious - Love.

They want to make mixed race couples symbols of hate and, by extension, mixed race children a malignant, malevolent, spiteful threat to the white race. They want to make me, and my entire family, the enemy for existing. For being alive. 

Personally, I think that they fear nature. Their entire worldview is based on miscegenation being wrong. I wonder, then, what they make of heterosis or "hybrid vigor".

For those that are unfamiliar - 
Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. 
George Harrison Shull explained it thusly;
The physiological vigor of an organism as manifested in its rapidity of growth, its height and general robustness, is positively correlated with the degree of dissimilarity in the gametes by whose union the organism was formed … The more numerous the differences between the uniting gametes — at least within certain limits — the greater on the whole is the amount of stimulation … These differences need not be Mendelian in their inheritance … To avoid the implication that all the genotypic differences which stimulate cell-division, growth and other physiological activities of an organism are Mendelian in their inheritance and also to gain brevity of expression I suggest … that the word 'heterosis' be adopted.

Now, I'm no scientist, this is just my interpretation of the things that I've read, so take from my opinion what you will. What I get from what I've read though is that it's better to mix it up. Nature favors diversity. It's the reason that the royalty of Europe are often ugly, dimwitted, and frightfully dull, while my children, most other products of white genocide, and I, are, well, not.

Diversity is natural. The human race is destined to be a mixture of the best of us or it is doomed to die in the fires of our idiotic squabbles about color, caste, and creed. Miscegenation is the final solution to this problem.

So, go forth and fuck! Search far and wide for the one that you want! Find the one you really want to be with. Have all the kids you want, and raise them with the love that they deserve, regardless of what they look like. If they're white, great! If they're black, great! If they're anything in between that is great, also. We literally have the ability to fuck away white supremacy.

There's no vast Jewish conspiracy that makes people want to mix with other people, no liberal mind control rays beaming desires into people's brains, it's not because of the school system's indoctrination - People love who they love. Period.

That'll do it for White Genocide Week!!!

Thank you for reading and, hopefully, bearing with me through it all. It's been a hard slog for me. The things I've had to read and watch to bring these facts and opinions to you tend to be very draining. I've listened to middle aged white men drone on about being an oppressed minority, I've read blog and forum posts from angry little boys screeching about Jews, and I've heard more old white men say nigger than I could count. If this information helps you in any way to fight against the false narrative of "white genocide", however, then it's all been worth it.

Regardless, I'll be here fighting white supremacy. I hope you will do the same.

Cheers.

- Soos

No comments:

Post a Comment