Sunday, December 10, 2017

Dozy or Deza? Part 4

Hey there!

So, this is the fourth, and hopefully final, installment of "Dozy or Deza?". In part three I laid out for you Mensch's associations with the right wing, namely Rupert Murdoch and her obvious and vocal disdain for the left in general. Today, I'd like to talk about the associations of her associates. It's a lot of review, I covered some of these guys in parts one and two, but I think it's important and I think you'll agree. Remember, guilt by association is the name of the game. Right?

Right.

First up, let's talk about her buddy, her pal, her "Mr. President" - Chief "BadDude" Covfefe and his infamous blocklist. Here's a pretty good rundown of it from @Fraude_1. Another solid follow, btw. I don't know him, but his information has been accurate so far. He's about 1000 times more credible than anyone on Team Pillowforts. I'll just hit the main plot points:

Boy meets girl. Boy tells girl about blocklists and how they're being used to silence opposing voices. Boy then creates blocklist. Boy says it's only for Trump supporters. Boy is proven a liar. Boy hides blocklist. Boy gets caught. Boy takes down blocklist. Boy refuses to discuss blocklist. Boy then says anyone that tells anyone else that they're on the blocklist is harassing him. 
Because telling people that you were put on a blocklist by Team Pillowforts is targeted harassment. But don't take my word for it. Here he is threatening everyone that used the hashtag #BlockedByChiefCovfefe, #BlockedByChief, or any variation of it. On his pinned tweet.



It's absolutely unbelievable to me that they think this is going to fly. I guess when you model yourselves on cartoon characters you start to feel like you can get away with everything. What's worse? People are actually buying it.


So, to recap, the blocklist was set up to make "FauxResistors" mad enough to use the hashtag #BlockedByChiefCovfefe against #TeamPatriot so that law enforcement and US intelligence could observe and record the people that used the hashtag. It's fucking genius.


As of a week ago, when he took it down, the blocklist contained 633,399 accounts and only about a third of them were actually Trump supporters. I was on it, and I don't know how much farther from a Trump supporter you can get. Also, I'm not Russian. I'm honestly not sure if I've ever even met a Russian in my life. I do have lots of Ukrainian fans, though. Or just one really devoted one (Hey you!). Now, the people that used his blocklist have been left to manually unblock 633,399 accounts which, in case you're wondering, is a huge pain in the ass. Which is why you should never allow someone else to control any part of your social media. Especially who you see. Oh, and this isn't even his only blocklist. It's just his largest. The other one known to me contained another 100,000+ accounts.



And what do you find when you run through the tweets on the #BlockedByChiefCovfefe hashtag? Resistance accounts. Some of the people tweeting literally sound like they're emerging from a cave and seeing the sunlight for the first time. "Wow... I never knew I was blocking so many resistance accounts!" they say. "Why were you on the blocklist?! You're not a troll or a Russian or anything!". 


As for Chief Covfefe himself... Well, who cares? In my opinion, he's just another guy on twitter that wants to be internet famous and doesn't care how he achieves it. He's fairly inconsequential, save for his ridiculous blocklist and association with Mensch, and he doesn't make wild claims about who he is or what he's done that make me want to dig into him personally. Unlike some people.

Which brings me conveniently to subject two - Mr. Feathers himself, Counterchekist



This again leads me to plug the work of @Fraude_1. Haters will say we're in the same unit at KGB. His rundown on this is really concise and, so far, seems to have gone unanswered. Shocking. Here's the link and here it is unrolled for your viewing pleasure. Really, here's what I wanted to say about it: 

A - I've NEVER seen or heard a fellow veteran misstate their time in service and especially not by two years. He said he was in for 13 years in one conversation and 15 years in another? Nah.

B - He claimed to have been blown up, shot, and stabbed while he was in. I call bullshit. This really sounds like the kind of thing a civilian says to sound like they were in the military. It's not like every soldier gets shot and, as I mentioned a couple of days ago, the only one I've seen get stabbed got stabbed by accident. By one of his buddies. Inside the wire. So. Nah.

C - Dude says he's actually seen the pee pee tape(s). Come on, man. Hell nah.

My opinion? Stolen valor. Playing at spies. Lying to people online. Fraudulent as all fuck. Credibility rating - 0. And this is why people dox them. If you're claiming that you have information like that then you'd better be prepared to back it up. They aren't. Ever. If you question them they block you, smear you as a Russian harasser or troll, and get everyone they can find to destroy your credibility so that they can continue to lie to their followers.

Who else we got?

There's Claude, who we've already established is wrong all the time. Which doesn't stop him from constantly asking people for money. (Also, if y'all wanna buy people custom vehicles from TV, I'll take an A-team van. I've always wanted one and I didn't realize that you could just make people on the internet buy you stuff in exchange for bullshit).

The most disturbing thing about Claude is that he's been pushing Chris Suprun to his followers and, to put it bluntly, Chris Suprun is a piece of shit. He's not a liberal, he's not on our side, and he's racist as all fucking fuck.







Isn't it strange that Team Patriot is pushing a racist Republican candidate running deceptively as a Democrat? And remember, we don't do coincidences. Everything is guilt by association in Mensch's world.

Also -

Broadsword Six - Stolen valor and harassment. He was called out by lots of people before his account was suspended including Eric Rosenwald who, if you remember from earlier, was one of Louise's targets for harassment. Eric wrote about it here and you should definitely read it.



Baba Yaga - Racist and liar. Props to @Fraude_1 yet again for being on the ball. Seriously, go to his TL and you can read all this shit laid out perfectly for you. The only defense that Team Pillowforts had was "It's photoshop!" but it's not fucking photoshop, guys. 




But remember, Louise hates Trump because he's racist, right?

Bullshit.

I'm tired of these assholes. I resent that I had to write all this bullshit down. We're at a point in US history that will be remembered by our children. We are in a fight for the heart and soul of this country. Meanwhile, these fucking assholes, posing as PATRIOTS, are deliberately and systematically undermining the efforts of real patriots to further the goals of the richest, sickest, most disgusting people imaginable. They flank us, basically, and we need to be mindful of their tactics for the future. 

2020 is going to be a motherfucking bloodbath. We WILL overcome. First, however, we need to get our shit together. Get it all together and put it in a back pack, all our shit, so it's together. And if we gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what we do, we just gotta get it together.
We need to get our shit together.

That's it. Fuck this, I'm done. I'm gonna go write a short story that has nothing to do with Rupert Murdoch bankrolled chaos agents. 

Oh. And, by the way. MY sources? MY sources say that this shit is even deeper than I thought. My sources tell me that shit really is coming. 

Soon. 

Now, tell me - am I lying?


- Soos


P.S. - There are literally people out there right now that are worried about having their names mentioned in association with Team Patriot because they are afraid of increased harassment. That's how much damage these people have done to the liberal movement online. It pisses me off, and it should piss you off, too. Having said that, if you are one of those people that has been mentioned here and you want me to remove your name/picture/info from this blog then contact me on twitter or email me at @readyforadirtygameblog@gmail.com and I will do so. However, I urge you not to. Your fear of reprisal for speaking your truth is exactly why you should speak it. All I want to do is help. 

Either way, my DMs are always open. 

Peace.

1 comment: