Saturday, November 12, 2016

Change you can deceive with.

In the aftermath of this election I find myself in an unusual place. As a patriot, and a veteran of George Bush's war to "get the bad man who tried to hurt Daddy", I respect our democracy. I understand our social contract and the rule of law. I know that I am supposed to try and work with my fellow American in good faith so that we might come together under our new president. Still, I reject him. He's baffled and clueless. An outsider only in that he doesn't know how things work on the inside.

To say he's the "Anti-Establishment" candidate is to misunderstand what the establishment is. That is to say, a billionaire real estate developer who's father was a billionaire real estate developer who's father was a millionaire real estate developing pimp is not anti-establishment. In fact, these are the men that built the establishment and, believe it or not, the men that would see it continue.

The change you sought will not come from a Donald J. Trump. Not in the way you think it will. Sure, he hates Mexicans like you do. He might even dislike them niggers, too, but he's not going to run the country on this platform. That position is untenable in American politics.

Rest assured that if he did raise a large deportation force and run house to house rounding up all your brown skinned neighbors the streets would run red with blood. Blood from all types of people because, guess what folks, we all bleed the same color. You may think that the Negro's blood is black and that yours is red, white, and blue, but that is about as true as creationism. That is to say, not. Even if there were a God I fear that his brown skinned Jew son might have some choice words for the likes of the Alt-Right. I do not, however, attempt to speak for that man.

What will you do when your wall is not built? When the Hispanics are still here and the blacks have not fled your neighborhoods in fear of the hateful note you left on their windshield? What will you do when those that you torment on twitter have blocked you? When the evidence of Trump's fling with Paris Hilton, when she was a minor, hits the internet? Leaked, I'm sure, by the Russian friends who's favor he curried to win the election but who's favor he will lose when he fulfills none of his promises? Trump is, after all, a man that has built an empire on unfulfilled promises and unpaid loans. He is the ultimate salesman. He has no product but his name. Nothing upstairs but his obscene hair. Nothing in the bank but a box full of IOUs. Now that he owes you, what will you do?

I choose to not wait. I don't need to look into the box. I don't need to watch the sex tape. I don't need to ruffle the hair. I've bought my fair share of used cars. I can smell his brand of bullshit a mile away, even if it has a big, gold T on it. So I'll be sharpening my pitchfork and lighting my torch, dear friend. I will take to the streets and I will fight this madness to the bitter end. I will breathe the tear gas and I will face down the rubber bullets. Not for me, I no longer care about myself, but for the little girls and boys that he does not consider citizens. For the men that he considers criminals, drug dealers, and rapists. For the women that he demeans, the America that he believes he has fooled, and, most of all, for the constitution that he aims to wipe his fat orange ass with the moment he plants it at the Resolute desk. I aim to be as resolute as that desk. As steadfast as the English Oak from which it was carved.

I shall not yield to tyranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment