Friday, November 24, 2017

A Request.

So I'm currently working on a piece that focuses on actual targeted harassment over social media. Since the piece covers many accounts, and many, many months, it's a lot of data to go through. I'm working on it, though, and I need more. MORE.



I'm asking for any and all twitter uses that have been targeted by Louise Mensch's group and Chief Covfefe's blocklist to forward me any and all info that they have, screenshots, dms, whatever it may be, so that I can sifted through, sort out, and post it all in a comprehensive way so that people unaware of this months long pattern of harassment can read for themselves what has gone on. They are ruining people's lives with their smear campaigns. They are taking down real resisters who want nothing more than to fight the Russian government funded white supremacist treason that currently has our country in it's jaws and they are doing it with twitter's help.

This group has, by design, muddied the waters to make it difficult for the casual observer to follow. There are blocklist users out there that are completely oblivious to the fact that they are being played and it is our duty to wake them up. We're going to need these people to vote the right way, for the right people, and for the right reasons in the elections to come and we cannot afford for them to be compromised by this obvious disinformation campaign. They can pick us off one by one but they can't get us all at once. We need to be united.

I've already lost my account for trying to shine a light on their nonsense but I will not be deterred. It's not about me. Fuck my account. I've been waiting months for twitter to shut me down for speaking the truth. It finally happened.

So what now?

Well, now I get louder.


Hit me on the hip.

I'll catch you on the flip.

readyforadirtygameblog@gmail.com

- Soos

1 comment: