Friday, January 12, 2018

GET OUT AND VOTE!

I know I've been quiet lately but I promise you that it's not because I'm stopping. I've been working on multiple things and trying to stay focused. I get distracted easily. One thing I've been really thinking about lately, and I hope you have, too, is the coming election. I want to get as many people registered and to the polls as possible, regardless of who they're voting for, and, while I'd like to do something HUGE, I'm just not that important. SO.

If you are in Houston and you are not registered to vote or have no way to get to the polls or have some other obstacles in your way that you may need help with - LET ME HELP YOU.


The registration deadline is February 5th. 

Early voting starts on February 20th and ends on March 2nd.

Voting begins in earnest on March 6th.

We all know how this works. You have plenty of time right now so you're not worried about it. However, I really think that people should be much more active in this election than they have been in any others and I think you do, too. Unless you're reading this from Ukraine (Hi, you!) and don't give a shit about when we vote. Or maybe you do.

Either way, we don't have time to waste. If you need a ride, a babysitter, an alibi, a fake doctor's note, etc... let me know. Let's get out and vote.

Remember, Trump is the president not because of how people voted but because of how people didn't. Let's never make that mistake again. We need a real voter turnout so that we can honestly say that our leaders represent the people that elected them, regardless of party affiliation. 

Email me here.

Twitter me here.

- Soos



No comments:

Post a Comment